The Harding Home and Harding Presidential Library
The restored Harding Home and new Warren G. Harding Presidential Library and Museum will open to the public on May 12 and operate on a year-round schedule.
Due to Covid restrictions, visitors must register in advance by using the site’s online registration portal on this website, or by calling the site at 800-600-6894. Registration opens Wednesday, April 28. Visitors will register for a specific time to experience a 45-minute guided tour of the Harding Home. Each admission includes all-day access to the Press House, grounds, and new Harding Presidential Library and Museum, which features an exhibit gallery, event space and gift shop.
The site will be open Wednesdays through Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with guided tours offered on the hour beginning at 10 a.m. On Sundays, the site is open 12-5 p.m., with tours beginning at 1 p.m. The site will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Adult (18+) $16.00
Seniors (60+), Veterans and FT college students $15.00
Students (6-17) $8.00
Children (5-under) FREE
Ohio History Connection members FREE
Friends of WG Harding members FREE
Active military & families FREE
Group, school and bus tours: CALL SITE TO SCHEDULE
All visitors older than the age of 10 are required to wear face coverings inside the Warren G. Harding Presidential Library and Museum, the Harding Home and the Press House. Face coverings are also required on the front porch of the Harding Home, and anywhere outside on the site where six feet of social distancing cannot be maintained.
Six feet of social distancing is required inside buildings. Staff will monitor and adjust spacing among visitors, if necessary. Visitors will self-monitor their temperatures and any feelings of ill health. Those experiencing a higher than normal temperature, or any symptoms of illness are asked to postpone their visits to the Harding Sites.
Visitors may experience a longer wait time than usual for certain parts of the Harding Sites, such as the Exhibit Gallery and gift shop due to reduced visitor capacity and social distancing.
Harding Memorial Presidential Gravesite
The Harding Memorial is open to the public year-round from dawn to dusk
The Harding Memorial houses the gravesites of President and Mrs. Warren G. Harding. The site is public, but as with any public site, guidelines apply for its use. The Harding Memorial Presidential Gravesite encompasses the Memorial structure itself, as well as the 10 acres surrounding it. The following guidelines apply to the entire 10-acre site. Members of the public are encouraged to visit the gravesite, read the educational kiosk panels about the history of the site, and take photos of their visit. When viewing the gravesites in the Memorial, silence and respect are to be observed. At this historical gravesite:
1. Look around; explore
2. Take photographs for personal use
3. Keep pets on short leash and clean up after them. Please do not allow them on the Memorial structure itself.
4. Visit only during daylight hours year-round
Please, for the enjoyment of everyone, do not:
2. Use alcohol or controlled substances
3. Use metal detectors
4. Use drones
5. Ride bicycles, use roller-blades or skateboards
6. Park vehicles overnight
7. Disturb animals or plants
8. Remove or damage grounds, structures, natural and archaeological features
9. Drive heavy equipment, cars or trucks on sidewalks and lawns.
10. Engage in partisan political activities
11. Engage in recreational activities
12. Solicit funds
13. Engage in commercial activities
14. Operate a public address system in connection with a public event or special event without prior approval.
15. Place advertising, political or sale signs on the grounds or on the treelawns adjacent to the Memorial grounds.
16. Attach anything to the Memorial structure, either permanently or temporarily.