The Harding Home and Harding Presidential Library
As of June 2, the Harding Presidential Sites will be welcoming more visitors and updating our Covid procedures due to the easing of Covid restrictions by the State of Ohio. We still recommend that visitors take advantage of our online ticketing system on our website or call 800-600-6894 to secure a spot on a Harding Home tour. We will accommodate walk-in visitors on tours of the Home if space is available. Admissions for tours of the Home include all-day access to the Harding Presidential Library & Museum, Press House and grounds.
The site will be open Wednesdays through Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with guided tours offered on the hour beginning at 10 a.m. On Sundays, the site is open 12-5 p.m., with tours beginning at 1 p.m. The site will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Adult (18+) $16.00
Seniors (60+), Veterans and FT college students $15.00
Students (6-17) $8.00
Children (5-under) FREE
Ohio History Connection members FREE
Friends of WG Harding members FREE
Active military & families FREE
Group, school and bus tours: CALL SITE TO SCHEDULE
Walk-in visitors without reservations who do not wish to tour the Harding Home are welcome to explore the Harding Presidential Library and grounds. Admission is $10.00 for adults and seniors, and $8.00 for students.
Starting June 2, visitors and staff who are fully vaccinated will not be required to wear face masks at the Harding Sites. We ask that those who are not vaccinated continue to wear facemasks to protect others, particularly children and vulnerable populations who are not able to be vaccinated at present.
Staff members are continuing to sanitize high-touch areas and take other cleaning precautions to ensure that our visitors feel comfortable when at the Harding Sites.
Harding Memorial Presidential Gravesite
The Harding Memorial is open to the public year-round from dawn to dusk
The Harding Memorial houses the gravesites of President and Mrs. Warren G. Harding. The site is public, but as with any public site, guidelines apply for its use. The Harding Memorial Presidential Gravesite encompasses the Memorial structure itself, as well as the 10 acres surrounding it. The following guidelines apply to the entire 10-acre site. Members of the public are encouraged to visit the gravesite, read the educational kiosk panels about the history of the site, and take photos of their visit. When viewing the gravesites in the Memorial, silence and respect are to be observed. At this historical gravesite:
1. Look around; explore
2. Take photographs for personal use
3. Keep pets on short leash and clean up after them. Please do not allow them on the Memorial structure itself.
4. Visit only during daylight hours year-round
Please, for the enjoyment of everyone, do not:
2. Use alcohol or controlled substances
3. Use metal detectors
4. Use drones
5. Ride bicycles, use roller-blades or skateboards
6. Park vehicles overnight
7. Disturb animals or plants
8. Remove or damage grounds, structures, natural and archaeological features
9. Drive heavy equipment, cars or trucks on sidewalks and lawns.
10. Engage in partisan political activities
11. Engage in recreational activities
12. Solicit funds
13. Engage in commercial activities
14. Operate a public address system in connection with a public event or special event without prior approval.
15. Place advertising, political or sale signs on the grounds or on the treelawns adjacent to the Memorial grounds.
16. Attach anything to the Memorial structure, either permanently or temporarily.